About the zine subscription Service:
- Only $25 for a whole year on zines. $5 go towards printing and shipping costs, and $20 is donated to the MPRC.
- The goal of this zine is to have fun, learn, and support conservation.
- Each month a zine will be created and mailed to subscribers, through December.
- The zine can be signed up for at any time and I will send you all the zines your missed when the first package is sent.
- The size of the zines are small, only 4.25". They can be read for free online (links on this page) and downloaded.
Pine Rockland Zine
The Pine Rockland Zine is a monthly publication and subscription service created to benefit the Miami Pine Rocklands Coalition. Monthly issues feature art and information about the globally imperilled Pine Rockland habitat of Florida, Cuba and the Bahamas. $20 out of the $25 subscription fee is donated to the MPRC as they continue to fight to protect the remaining tracts from developers.
Pine Rocklands are one of the rarest habitats in the world, with less than 2% remaining. They are home to many endangered and endemic plants and animals found nowhere else, including the Florida Leafwing Butterfly, Florida Bonneted Bat and iconic Miami Tiger Beetle. Modern destruction and degradation of habitat, especially in Miami-Dade County, continue to be pressing threats.
Subscribe to the zine by clicking the Add to Cart button bellow, or view and/or share the issues online by following the links, here: